Duration: 4 hours
Children (0 to 7 years): free + menu
Founded in 1867, you will be visiting, what in the wine world of Calatayud is its most emblematic winery. Furthermore, the Langa family was founder of DOP Calatayud and is a historic member of the Cava Regulatory Board, for this reason you will not only enjoy one of the winery’s great garnachas but also one of its unique cavas.
You will enjoy the perfect fusion of history, wine and gastronomy in the heart of Calatayud. You can enter deep into the historic city boasting the remains of its five castles, its Mudejar towers, and a historic quarter replete with beautiful monuments.
In addition to this, you will delight in the gastronomy of Calatayud, where a wide range of products from the Aragonese pantry come together. Calatayud is a city which offers up a myriad of options with which to savour dishes with personality and tradition, fares that have been able to adapt to present day demands.
Included in the visit:
- Guided tour of Historic Calatayud: an introduction to the city and its Roman past, the Jesuit complex and Goya’s paintings in the interior of the Church of St. John the Royal (only when this doesn’t interfere with times of worship), the exterior of the Church of St. Peter of the Franks and the Baron of Warsage Palace, the Collegiate Church of St. Mary, The Church of St. Andrew (optional depending on the duration of the tour), The Market Square and the Mesón de la Dolores.
- Guided tour of the winery (Wine making area, aging cellar, wine rack…)
- Tasting as above of 3 special wines.
- Traditional Calatayud food (consult menu)
Order of the visit may vary.
- Group minimun:
- 15 persons
- Group maximum:
- 30 persons
- Tour of Calatayud approx. time:
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Winery tour and wine tasting approx. time:
- 1 hour 30 minutes conducted by Technical Director.
- Commencement of Calatayud tour:
- 9.30 to 11.00
- Commencement of winery tour and wine tasting:
- 11.15 to 13.00
- Food reservation:
- 13.30-14.00 approx. (traditional Calatayud gastronomy)
- Transport to the Winery.
- Any product or service not included in the section “Included in the Tour”.
All reservations must be prepaid by bank transfer. In the case of any cancellation made during the 24 hours directly before the visit is due to take place, a cancellation charge of 100% of the total price will be made.
Those visits that begin with a delay of up to 30 minutes will be shortened by the time of that delay. Any delays of over 30 minutes will mean that the complete tour cannot be made, and that the visit will be adjusted accordingly.
Remember that the temperature in the winery is low and that you should bring a jacket and suitable footwear.